Okay, this will be a bunch of ramblings, not many having to do with a healthy lifestyle:
- The reason for my funky mood the other night was that my brother, the Marine, left for his deployment on Sunday morning. I spent all day Saturday worrying about talking to him one last time. Good news is that he just called my mom and dad to inform them that he is where he is supposed to be. Now if only the next 7 months would pass by quickly and he’d be back home!
- We bought a spiffy new HDTV yesterday. It’s so pretty! The only question that I’m having now is how to update our DVR. I’ve had a Tivo for the past 4 years, and don’t really want to change to a Comcast DVR. Unfortunately, I have to get an HD Tivo ($250) to view our HD channels. Comcast was trying to get me a deal with DVR (that would include like EVERY HD channel, including the Big Ten Network), but I’d have to get their DVR. Monetarily it makes a bit more sense . . . BUT I LOVE MY TIVO!! Thoughts? Yay? Nay?
- We watched “Julie & Julia” the other night. It makes me want to cook more.
- We are minutes away from Lent. So I’m a veggiesaurus for the next 6ish weeks . . . here goes nothing!
- It’s finally snowing again in Boston. While the mid-Atlantic has been getting pounded, we’ve got NOTHING! Well, now we’ve got about 4-6″.
- Six am workout in the morning.
- I didn’t eat any sugar yesterday . . . today, not so much . . .
- Seriously lacking in my fruits and veggies. Hopefully the vegetarian thing will help that along . . .
Ca, c’est tout! Bon soir! Happy Mardi Gras!